The Real World ... Blogger Style: Stormtrooper Watch

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Stormtrooper Watch

I just took a whirlwind trip down to Florida.
Why?
Because I'm awesome.

But that's not WHY-WHY.
Here's why-why.
I went to Florida, drove 12 hours STRAIGHT to Florida so that I could...
Go to Savannah, Georgia.
(yeah, I know)

Okay the story starts a long time ago with me trying to go to college. Film college. Art college. Collage College. I tried and tested, filmed and wrote, mailed and received for a year straight. Then one day their answer comes, "You're accepted, bitch."
I was elated.
Then something happened and I still don't know what. I didn't go. That would make two years in which I did nothing productive but write. Two YEARS. When I was 8 I did not look forward to spending 2 years doing nothing when I was supposed to be in college getting an Awesome in Film.

So in a year's time a friend of mine decided he wanted to come with me to college and pursue a degree in Sound Design so that he could become a music producer some day. We heard that the college (Savannah College of Art and Design) was having a SCADday (I know it sounds like a charity effort for those that have contracted the deadly disease). SCADday is where you take a full tour of the facilities and ask any and all questions about your intended major. So basically the trip was for the day of SCAD, however my friend's older brother lives in Florida and we stopped in to say "Hi."

Yeah. Stopped in.
280 miles for a stop in.
Fuck stop ins.

Anyway, that was my last 4 days.
That's where I've been.
It's been 2 days and I've only had 4 hours of sleep.
If you add all that up.
4+4+2+8+365(2)+280+1
You get a headache.
...and SCAD simplex type 2.