The Real World ... Blogger Style: Weekend Update

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend Update

People have really been busy around here lately so I thought I'd give a brief update on what is going on with the various members.
Belle is still with her father.
AmyJo is working a lot of overtime, commuting three hours a day, taking part in the PMS sleep clinic, and expecting a visit from her father this weekend.
Sandra had minor surgery this past week and is walking around Hamburg with a plastic bag taped around her leg.
Jonnie has found a temporary full time job working in the stock room of a publishing company, at least I think it's a publishing company, so I guess we'll have to come up with a new nickname for him now because Rebel Leady Boy just doesn't work.
Rosa is in <3 with some bloke with mosquito bites.
Thedexter is ummmmm, thedexter is ummmmm, thedexter is ummmmm, at least I think he is.
Dvl is questioning my toughness over on buzznet.
And me, I'm just my usual omnipotent self.