The Real World ... Blogger Style: post # 2005

Saturday, November 05, 2005

post # 2005

I know its selfish, i should have let the grand pooh-bar of blogging have this momentous landmark post but well.. i got here first.

Some things to clear up.

1. Im not in LOVE! and even if i were a little itty bit in love i wouldnt act upon it because we work together and thats a BAD idea! I dont need that pressure forcing me into panic driven convulsions (there's an image)

2. For boz's records i'm suffering from PMS .. so WAATCH IT BUDDY!

3. I'm utterly addicted to Ebay.. seriously!

4. I had a really really social week last week, i actually went out DURING the week.. its crazy i know!

5. I had a psychic reading from a woman from work. apparently there is a gentleman on the horizon.. tall with dark hair who is very "gentle" .. excellent.. here is hoping!!

6. I had my first ever ever ever blog meeting yesterday. it was most excellent and i was so excited that i nearly peed and vomitted at the same time. I met anni pink so when are the rest of you coming over??