The Real World ... Blogger Style: Crazy-Go-Nuts

Friday, November 04, 2005

Crazy-Go-Nuts

Last night I met a girl who, upon hearing that I can use the internet, said, 'Hey you should be Myspace friends with my teddy bear.' So, um, I accepted internet friendship with her bear. However, I got to thinking...

What kind of woman says 'befriend an internet profile for my bear' instead of 'become friends with me'? And how does sex work with her? Does the my-bear-first thing always apply? 'Oh you hot stud I sure want your body but first you have to put your wang in this stuffed bear wearing a cowboy hat.'

And while you're thinking 'Why would I do that?' you know what that bitch is doing? Making a hat made out of waffles because that bitch be crazy.

I'm glad RW...BS girls aren't like that.
I mean, what kind of crazy person gives a stuffed animal a blog?
Sheesh.