The Real World ... Blogger Style: Now with 10% more goodlooking-ness

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Now with 10% more goodlooking-ness

A little while back i was lucky enough to get a free makeover thingy at my local clinique counter. It was totally extravagent and not the sort of thing that i would usually go for, but it was free after i had bought a bucket load of skin supplies so i went along to be pampered for an hour. The results were.. interesting after i took off the majority of the orange bronzer that left me looking like an oompa loompa sex worker i took a picture of me striking a very vain looking pose and while it makes me giggle it doesnt make me wanna hurl. which is a nice change.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dont judge me!!


More superficial posts to come if someone doesnt start posting here soon.