The Real World ... Blogger Style: Half-Assed Participation Attempt

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Half-Assed Participation Attempt

I am still an active contributer to the blog, we have just been busy busy busy lately.

So for lack of anything better to post, here is a photo of the Irvine Spectrum Center mall's lion fountain -

[ Click to view larger image. ]

RAAARR!!!

There are a lot of coins in that water too, if you're brave enough to go in after them.

They also have a fountain with a statue of a pomegranite in it, but I didn't think statues of vegetables were as exciting as lions with water coming out of their mouths.

So nobody can accuse me of non-participation.

My favorite Indiana mall statue was in Fort Wayne's Glenbrook mall. It depicted a naked kid riding on a huge fish; but JohnnyC says it has since been removed. I wonder if it is available on ebay. I should look through my old pics and see if I can find a photo of it.

And heck, if I post that, I might as well post a photo of the pomegranite fountain too.

What is your favorite mall fountain?
Please post a detailed narrative and photo.
Don't be a wallflower.

Labels: , ,