The Real World ... Blogger Style: Where's JohnnyC?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Where's JohnnyC?

I've been a busy tool bitch.
I've worked on 2 new wells in the past weeek, some other shit the week before, and now I've got 2 yards to mow. In other words, I'm the family slave. Someday massa set me free...

Until yesterday I thought I'd never see Saturday night. And now it's heer and I just want to drink a 64 oz beer and puke in the neighbor's bushes (or her bush, ya never know...)

On a cool note (for Jonnie) that young lady that posted the "Which JohnnyC. Quote Are You?" quiz actually updated her livejournal page and came to my blog!!! Now I just have to find her email address and maybe my Sandra will be waiting for me in Wisconsin...

Ozzfest is tomorrow and I have free tickets...I may not go (Ozzy is NOT playing, but Disturbed and System Of A Down, as well as Black Label Society) so it remains to be seen.