The Real World ... Blogger Style: Space Filler In Response To Previous Post

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Space Filler In Response To Previous Post

I think I've just been too busy to post.
Between work and getting things together for August, I haven't been in the right headspace for posting lately. I would like to post about the humorous answering machine messages I've been leaving an old debt collector who keeps calling about some ancient debt which has had the statute of limitations run out on it years ago; but it wouldn't make for a great post. They really are a pretty hilareous set of messages though. Maybe I could recreate them on audioblog if that wouldn't be too self-indulgent.
Well, that would be way too self-indulgent.

But anyway, here are pics of me breaking into my own house after accidentally locking the keys inside.





Sandra gets points for noticing a handy ladder just as I was about to climb a tree in my swimming suit to get up on the roof.

Got to get to work! Driving to work saves at least three hours every day compared to taking the bus. Still no time to post though.

Labels: , , , ,