The Real World ... Blogger Style: Boz's Bio & Young Girl

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Boz's Bio & Young Girl

We need a Boz bio too.
I think it should be written by committee with no one person responsible for it.

So everybody please email me their impressions of boz, any trivia or biographical information; and I will cobble it together into a comprehensive boz bio.

Send ASAP to: jonnie's email address

In other news, Sandra and I were craving fried chicken and mashed potatoes today, so we visited the KFC/A&W combo place. Their dining room featured a free jukebox! I requested Young Girl by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap. I thought it would be queued to play later, but the jukebox immediately stopped in mid song and put on Young Girl, which was kind of embarrassing because there was a large family with kids sitting right there and they knew I was the one who requested the song.

Then about halfway through, Sandra exclaimed, "That is a total pedophilia song!" in a shocked tone.

I think we played Young Girl about 20 times while we ate our chicken dinner and I don't think anybody else was amused by it except for us.

I know, I can be immature sometimes -


This statue was originally supposed to be praying.

Send me your boz bios & boz information today!

Labels: ,