The Real World ... Blogger Style: Boz is our god...(or is it God??)

Monday, February 13, 2006

Boz is our god...(or is it God??)

Here in Indiana we have some strange people (myself not included.) From time to time a group some call the "holy rollers" or "glory barn" sect pop up, claiming they heal themselves with prayer and don't need hospitals. These goons and jerks haven't made any noise lately and I'm wondering where they went. Well, in this state of nut jobs, whack jobs, and holy jackasses I've decided to start my own religion, and Boz is the prophet we'll follow. So now of course I need to have the minions who will believe in Boz and his teachings (such as a Chevy Cobalt is a poor man's Cadillac,) so now I've decided to get my family going, I'll e-seduce AmyJo. So now, me lady, you must give up everything, come to Indiana, and we'll let our love-children be misguided by my ravings and Boz's truths. Jonnie, you'll be our West Coast rep., and with Sandra you guys will secure the movie rights to the religious tele-drama that all the low power Jesus Freak stations will air at 2AM. Belle shall grace us with the telling of how JonBenet went from downtrodden waif to holy saint in the Church of Boz. And we'll elect a person to appear on Trump's Apprentice to tell our tale...

Remember kids, religions are usually left alone and they get great tax breaks, so let's all move to Michigan and we'll commune in the Mitten State!!! Bow down to our holy lord Boz!!!!