The Real World ... Blogger Style: Train/Zippo Results

Monday, January 16, 2006

Train/Zippo Results

Immediately after de-boarding the bus at approximately 4:50pm, I ran straight to the tracks and secured the zippo to the rail with packing tape:


Then I purchased a refreshing lemonade and hoped the train would come before my bus did.

The train came roaring by a good 5 minutes before the bus arrival time, so I was thrilled that everything went so perfectly.

But when I went back to retrieve the deformed zippo, it was gone -


Only the tape remained.

Motherfucker!

I looked up and down the tracks for the zippo for a couple of minutes until my bus arrived and I had to leave (at approximately 5:10pm).

I'll look for it again tomorrow.

That kind of takes the fun out of deforming shit if you can't find it afterwards.

Labels: , ,