The Real World ... Blogger Style: A Service to the Housemates

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Service to the Housemates

I have a bus transfer point on my way home from work where I'm standing right next to some train tracks for about 20 minutes.

Every day, the short commuter train to LA goes down those tracks while I'm waiting for my bus and I was thinking I'd like to start putting stuff on the track and taking pictures of it after the train runs over it.

I have a zippo cigarette lighter that was given to me by my ex which I have no attachment to at all anymore but I hate to just throw it away. So today I'll put it on the track and if everything goes well, I will take requests for other items you would like to see run over by a train.

Maybe I'll put that bag of glue on there too.

So in the comments, let me know what you'd like to see run over by a train.

Labels: , , ,