The Real World ... Blogger Style: Juan Bodley goes against the establishment...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Juan Bodley goes against the establishment...

Are there any hockey fans out there in the RW...BS??? I am so bear with me.
Yesterday (Saturday) was the start of NBC's live NHL hockey coverage nationwide, and since I don't have cable I looked forward to it. However, here in Indiana, and certainly Fort Wayne, we have a lot more basketball fans, so I forgot that, and the NBC station here ran their ESPN Plus coverage of Big Ten basketball, and never once mentioned the hockey or if they were tape delaying it. (the game I would have seen was Detroit vs. the NY Rangers...a good game apparently had I seen it.) As an upset hockey fan I will be "e-bombing" the stations' GM about the situation....(or go to my blog and read on...)

BTW I'm a Chicago Blackhawks fan, and here in the Fort we have the Komets, who are in the United Hockey League. They play teams from the Eastern US, espcially a few teams in the lower part of Michigan...where they breed thugs for their teams. Any live near you Boz?? I could see you on the Port Huron team as the goalie..............