The Real World ... Blogger Style: An email post from AmyJo who has spent all day at work doing nothing but eating M&Ms

Monday, January 09, 2006

An email post from AmyJo who has spent all day at work doing nothing but eating M&Ms

AmyJo's 2006 in review.

The highlight of 2006 so far has been scaring little sister ShellyJo with
the Jonnie Christmas Ball hanging from my doorknob. I am not sure if it is
RLB's manic grin or the fact that the ornament talks that causes her
particular unease, or maybe it is the combination, but I had to turn it to
the wall just so she could get some peace of mind. Way to go, Jonnie!

And that hasn't really been the highlight. Big sister KathyJo got married on
Saturday. It was such a momentous occasion that I even shaved my pits. I
also learned that shaving my legs with a razor in each hand does not in fact
produce an efficient, time-reducing shave because I spend too much time
stanching arterial spurts and mopping up the trail of blood I leave as I
walk around cursing with pain.

More once pictures come in.

Amyjo