The Real World ... Blogger Style: The wrong foot

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The wrong foot

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me, the new roommate, so let me say that everything that Boz got out of DVL about me is true, except I don't call her Auntie DVL, I call her the buzznet princess, and I think everyone here should start calling her that, too.

An additional piece of information is that I work at a mental hospital. In fact, that's where I am right now, and that's where I'll probably be doing most of my posting from. To give you an idea of the atmosphere, earlier today, I had a social worker walk past my office muttering under hear breath "I hate this f-cking place. I hate this f-cking place."

Ah, yes. Then underpaid tending to the mentally strained. Thanks, Reagan.

That's where I'm coming from. Just a little back ground info. Now I can get to the blatant sexual innuendo.