The Real World ... Blogger Style: Time wasters

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Time wasters

How do i let so much time escape me!! I have so much to do, so much i wanted to accomplish these holidays and i have spent them so far doing nothing, not going out (unless you count the whole staying with gran thing) not prepping for the coming weeks. Just sitting around and eating and watching tv. All i have managed to do is clean my room (see whoa that was deep for pics and details) and that took all of a day. Its not like im even wasting my time on the internet. Ive become so lazy that my email inbox barely sees any action. I havnt rang my friends like i was supposed to and i have put off things that will only take a few minutes to complete.

To summarise. I suck.

I need cheering up, i need a picture of one of my favourite things.

Ahhhh nerds!!!.. is there anything they cant do! (apart from normal social interaction)