The Real World ... Blogger Style: Marci's Random Story of the Week!

Monday, March 22, 2004

Marci's Random Story of the Week!

One time in college, while I lived on the 4th floor, a friend came over to hang out and generally I would throw my keys out the window for him to catch to let himself in. Well I was feeling a bit nazi this day, and wanted him to earn the keys. This meant he had to catch a potato chip in his mouth before i would throw the keys down. Apparently it is hard to see where you are going when you are running with your mouth open facing straight up, and he ended up running into the brick wall with his teeth. He never made it up to my room because he had to rush to the dentist so fix his 2 front teeth that he had chipped in half. I guess he really didn't want to hang out with me.

The End.