The Real World ... Blogger Style: Enrichment... Not just for bread anymore

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Enrichment... Not just for bread anymore

I've been enriched. Ever since I moved into this looney bin my life has become enriched on so many levels.

I am proud to be a part of this little thing that we got going on here... It is extremely unique in so many ways.

And you guys... my blogmates... are just freaking awesome. Though I am still ignored by most of y'all on the zonker, I feel that I have made several new friends here that I never would have made if not given the opportunity to be here.

I have never met any of you in person, but yet I feel kind of like I know some of you really well... and what you are about. When it comes down to it, we are all about mostly the same things. It usually tinkers on the edge of the strange and bizzare, but I like it that way. We are sharing this strange and bizzare world together.

We are all complete strangers and yet we are all good friends. That in itself has enriched my life.

Whatever it is that we got here is special.

It is working.

It is becoming bigger than life and the envy of the blogosphere.

Thanks to you guys for letting me come on this journey with you. As twisted and strange as it may get in here, it is indeed our Real World. We live it, We love it, and we blog it. And nobody does it better.