The Real World ... Blogger Style: This Monday in History!! or is it "Hysterics"??

Monday, April 10, 2006

This Monday in History!! or is it "Hysterics"??

Aloha my friends.
Today I confirmed that Voc. Rehab. will not help me. That's what I figured.
Last week I was just pissed about a lot of things, and that was the kicker. Sucks but I must move on.

Read the classifieds yesterday for Fort Wayne and Indianapolis and there was nothing for me; except maybe one job that was on the fringe of my knowledge base. Monster had one for a company in Chicago (also based in Cincinnati) that needs video system engineers...a little over my head, I think, even though that's my field of expertise. CareerBuilder has lots of jobs but I'll check again.

Maybe AmyJo and I can start our own church and we'll just pull in lots of money. Can you imagine me as a preacher man, standing at the altar with an eyepatch on, sweatin' bullets, clutching my stomach screaming at my parishoners "give me all ya've got or this gall-BLADDER Will EXPLODE right before your eyes!! It's the will of JESUS!!! HE'S CALLING ON YOU!! Reach down deep or I go deep in the hole tonight!!! PRAISE JEEE-ZUS!!!" All the while AmyJo is shaking a tambourine and waving a handkerchief toward the sky (it's an outdoor church ya know...) and crying tears of agony for her beloved Rev. Juan Bodley...the pain of one is felt by all, sayeth Bishop Juan Corbon (he runs the church...Juan Bodley is the junior minister...)

Ah, I love it when the Pepsi has kicked in on an empty stomach...