The Real World ... Blogger Style: Time/Life Books presents the entire history of music on three Compact Disks

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time/Life Books presents the entire history of music on three Compact Disks

I found this little music quiz over at ATXSupah*'s place.
I guess I'll take it now.

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Terrifyingly true answers and scary? Or just stupid?

Will I get far in life?
Got My Mojo Working - Muddy Waters
How do my friends see me?:
I'll Sail My Ship Alone - Hank Williams Sr.
Where will I get married?:
Sheraton Gibson - Pete Townshend
What is my best friend's theme song?:
Bound For Glory - Phil Ochs
What is the story of my life?:
Crazy Arms - Leon Redbone
What was highschool like?:
Cortez the Killer - Neil Young
How can I get ahead in life?:
Manic Monday - The Bangles
What is the best thing about me?:
Rockabilly Funeral - Commander Cody
How is today going to be?:
Bastard Landlord - The Pogues
What is in store for this weekend?:
Modern Day Romance - The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
What song describes my parents?:
Oh Miss Ohio - Gillian Welch
My grandparents?:
Johnny B. Goode - George Thorogood
How is my life going?:
I'm A Man - Muddy Waters
What song will they play at my funeral?:
Good Times - Eric Burdon and the Animals
How does the world see me?:
Good 'til Now - Gillian Welch
Will I have a happy life?:
Cry Baby - Janis Joplin
What do my friends really think of me?
She's Nineteen - Muddy Waters
Do people secretly lust after me?:
Albuquerque
How can I make myself happy?:
I'm Crying - The Animals
What should I do with my life?:
Skinny Legs and All - Joe Tex
Will I ever have children?:
Saigon - John Prine
What is some good advice?:
Waltz Across Texas - Ernest Tubb
What is my signature dancing song?:
The Human Being Lawnmower - The MC5
What do I think my current theme song is?:
Waterloo - Stonewall Jackson
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
We Gotta Get Out of This Place - The Animals
What type of men/women do you like?:
Dirty Old Town - The Pogues

I don't how good a fit they are, but I think it would make a good burnt CD.