The Real World ... Blogger Style: It's a beautiful day in the Bloggerhood

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the Bloggerhood

Since I don't have a webcam or mic for this computer (it's not mine anyway) I will scribe my notes to the screen about the event of celebrating 2 years of RW...BS.

I thank Rebel Leady Boy (I knew him as Bocephus in the day) for arousing my interest in this portal to creative insanity. I thank Boz (I knew him as Ted Kennedy Jr.) for letting me join the party. I thank Sandra (I knew her in another plane of spiritual existance...what a place) for her encouragement, and for keeping my technical mind working. (Even if it really didn't help her...)
For everyone here (I knew you before we existed) I thank you for your enlightment (AmyJo and Belle espcially...someday we need to party) and for allowing a twisted Cyclops to rage in the realm of Cyberspaze.

Shalom and shazbot!!