The Real World ... Blogger Style: I feel the need to post

Monday, March 29, 2004

I feel the need to post

However, i have not yet been able to get into the groove of posting here...
had you noticed??
it's like...
i say everything i need to say (and thensome!) on my own site, so when i think about posting here...
well, i got nothin' left.

damn.
what's my problem??
i guess if i can ramble on incessantly there, i ought to be able to do it here.
i mean, what's the point of living here if i'm not even going to stink up the place with garlic and post-gym-feet??
I'm certainly not here for the free beer--cuz there never is any.
and i don't venture to think i'd be here for the peace and quiet, cuz you guys are all more trouble than 6 sets of mini-tornado twins....
i guess that just leaves the skankiness of the hot tub sessions...
but i haven't been in on one of those in a while so i almost forgot.
anyway, what's my friggin point?

oh yeah, as usual i don't have one.
well graaaaaaaand.

i loved everyone's refelction pictures!
and of course i thought of a great one today.
day late and a dollar short?
how's about a week past due and a zero shy of the target?
that's me.

i hope you all had a fabulous monday.
remind me to post again soon--this was fun.
well, it was slightly better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, at least.