The Real World ... Blogger Style: Spam Musubi

Friday, August 08, 2008

Spam Musubi

Hot off the Press - Cookie & I are still at work - we're hosting our monthly after-hours video game night for the benefit of the local juvenile population. Pizza is involved.

Cookie is commenting on the local children and it's pretty hilarious, but I will not be posting anything about it. So many things I would like to post, but I learned my lesson during my time at the RN1x0n Libreria.

Tonight's Dinner: Aloha Grill- a Hawaiian place! In addition to Aloha Grill's delicious charbroiled beef and chicken with rice, we each purchased a spam musubi - which is a sushi roll made with spam instead of sushi.

MMMMmmm...Musubi.

Yum!



Everything was going normally and we were chomping away. Then out of the blue, Cookie shrieked in pain!

She cut her lip on a piece of chicken!


She claimed she was bleeding, but I didn't believe her, so she applied a napkin to the wound in order to prove there was blood flow:


I'm still skeptical.

Labels: , , , ,