The Real World ... Blogger Style: Recent Acquisitions

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Recent Acquisitions

I thought I'd highlight a couple of our favorite newly-acquired apartment decorations.

1. Original Artwork - When our new kitten, Machete, jumped up onto the scanner, quick thinking Sandra hit the photocopy button. The resulting image was lovely. You can make out the orange cat fur and a couple of paws at the bottom. We loved it so much, we bought a frame for it -

Click to view larger image.


2. Decorative Drink Mixer Jug - We couldn't resist this jug of Blue Hawaii drink mix. The Blue Hawaii is something I haven't enjoyed since I actually visited Hawaii about 10 years ago. 1 part drink mixer + 1 part rum and then off to the hot tub.

The best part of this item is the cool jug though. I'm almost afraid to drink out of it because of how cool it looks with all that blue liquid in there. I guess I could refill it with water and add a 2000 Flushes tablet -

Blue Hawaii.

Labels: , , , , ,