The Real World ... Blogger Style: Tracing Paper

Friday, June 02, 2006

Tracing Paper

Among the E Tawas promotional items Boz sent me some time ago is this tiny pocket notepad from Independent bank -


I've been using this notepad for jotting down "to do" lists (i.e. things I need from the 99 cent store), but today at work, I realized the paper was extra light - very transparent, you can see right through it!

I realized I could probably use it to trace stuff really easily!

So I used what was handy (a menu from Juice It Up! and a copy of Content: Selected Blog Posts from Jonnie 7-11, particularly the reproduction of Sandra's Last Supper...RW Style drawing, and images of palm trees, an explosion, and a hand giving the finger)

Everything came together to make this powerful image -



Flaming palm trees, Boz, Juice It Up, and a hand giving the finger. I think this is an ideal tattoo for somebody out there.

Labels: , , , ,