The Real World ... Blogger Style: Whatnot...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whatnot...

The Indy 500 was EXCELLENT!! (I probably was the only one on this blog watching...that's OK, I'll carry the load for the rest of you.) Defiance OH was burning Sunday night...the winner is from there, and it's only about 25-30 minutes from Fort Wayne.

So today what is there to do? I'll tell ya: fix a leaning deck. (My sister Denise's house deck. It's only 7 years old; it shouldn't need this...I blame the Amish...) This thing was whopper-jawed, and we got it done!! We jacked it up, dug out the old pillar footings, poured new Quikcrete, got rained on twice, and now the holes are full of rainwater. Go figure. But that won't hurt a thing. Tomorrow we redo the steps, fill the holes back in, and away we go!!

On a personal note, let me say I'm upset with AmyJo for choosing the monks over me. I'm a man-whore but I would be willing to screw on her schedule. Monks??? What, do I smell bad?? Chanting over Master Of Puppets?? Where did this child get steered toward the holy??? Boz I blame you...

I must sleep now...after a shot and 3 bottles of Advil.
Adieu, my children. Peace to all and a piece for all.