The Real World ... Blogger Style: AmyJo Update

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

AmyJo Update

I guess most of you knew that AmyJo was leaving this weekend to spend the summer at a zen buddhist retreat called Tassajara in northern California.
I hadn't heard from her for a couple days and I figured she was just busy getting things set for the move.
Anyway, I got an email from her today and to quote her:

"I have poison oak so bad it hurts to sit down. My entire body is one weeping rash. I can't be away from the shower for more than an hour."

On top of that when she stopped for coffee on her way into work this morning her transmission gave out on her, it just completely died.

So, as it stands now, she has no car, no job, and the prospects are looking kind of dim on her even making it up to Tassajara, but what she is most worried about at the moment is her poison oak.


You all know how AmyJo is, so you know this has got to be driving her insane.

So, ah, good thoughts, good karma, good whatever, and I'll keep you updated.