The Real World ... Blogger Style: The evil that is rosa posa posa posa

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The evil that is rosa posa posa posa

Ten things I hate about rosa posa's last post.

1. He looks like a junior high school gym teacher from the 80s.
2. He stole my name.
3. It screams my name is rosa posa and this is a pity post.
4. I'm pretty sure this is Chris Burke's estranged father.
5. It's obvious this guy is an American and it's rosa posa's way of spreading anti-Americanism throughout the free world.
6. The whole hair ensemble, including sideburns and mustache.
7. Leisure suit.
8. I bet this guy volunteered at the Christian Youth Camp and always had his Polaroid ready when his "guys" had swimming practice.
9. It's scaring people away from the zonkboard.
10. Look at his eyes, his eyes, he has no soul!