The Real World ... Blogger Style: If they were played in the movies

Thursday, May 18, 2006

If they were played in the movies

Last week I was thinking about who would play me if I was going to have my life story played out on the silver screen. (I thought Judd Nelson should play Jonnie...don't really know why.) So I put brain cell #'s 31 and 63 to work and this is my casting call for the RW...BS.

DVL - Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Boz - Denver Pyle (he was Uncle Jesse on the Dukes Of Hazzard)
AmyJo - Mary Lynn Rasjkub (she plays Chloe on 24; she's the actress I'd be most likely to stalk)
Jonnie - Wilmer Valderrama (Fez on That 70's Show)
Sandra - Catherine Zeta-Jones (yowsa!!)
Belle - JonBenet Ramsey's mother
RosaPosa - Jennifer Garner, drinking Fosters
Kev - Tommy Chong after rehab...(or maybe George Carlin...)

Me - well, I'll let youse folks decide.
(Personally, I want it to be David Letterman...)
|

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Well this kind of information is really worth searching for, good information for readers and a value for you as will definitely show the quality of the writer. It’s good to have these kinds of articles around to keep the information flow steady. Helping those who really can make things right in the future, good work!

buy movies online

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home