The Real World ... Blogger Style: Juan Bodley...back in action

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Juan Bodley...back in action

First I must say hello to all, and no, I didn't go off the deep end...I was in a rut in my life there and just had to walk away from the routine for a while. (I did consider stopping my own blog and just leaving things alone, but things changed so I will continue the madness.)

Jonnie, I got the box o' goodies!!! The inflatable guitar will probably be hung on the wall soon; there will be a pic set to be posted today (as soon as I find where Alex hid the camera...)

So I'm back and maybe things will change. Or maybe not. I will say going out yesterday and assuming my role as the tool bitch helped...I threw some tools for the hell of it.

As Ozzy used to say "Let The Madness Begin!!!"