The Real World ... Blogger Style: Put this thing on hold...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Put this thing on hold...

I'm not enjoying things like I should, like good food, a good joke, a good putdown, ect...
And I think I know why.
I'm too wrapped up in the drivel of non-existance.
Nothing to do all day and it's getting to me.
So I've made some decisions and one is to lay off the blogs for a while. (This one and my own blog.)
I may make an occasional post when the spirit moves me, but I need to walk away.

Do not take this as my giving up this blog, (Boz,) just know that I need to right the house of Juan Bodley from inside before I start into anything else.

You guys are the only friends I have and I think you're all great people. Remember that. But I have to get my life back in order before I can laugh and be a smart ass again. Otherwise I'm just being an asshole, and too many people think that of me in the first place.

Peace.