The Real World ... Blogger Style: Juan Bodley goes to the doc...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Juan Bodley goes to the doc...

...and finds out that unless I get my gallbladder taken out there's not much to do for it. So in the next week here I've got to schedule an appointment with a general surgeon and see what he/she says.

Since I'm going through the free clinic system, I've got to prove how much I make (or don't make) and get a letter from anyone supporting me (the parents) so by the time this is done I may just have to deal with the pain, take a job somewhere (READ: The EVIL EMPIRE: tire and lube express) and let my OTHER Uncle Sam pay for it. I've had to do more proving of how much I make lately than people have visited New Orleans. I just wish I'd kept my fucking mouth shut when I worked at the TV station; I might still have a job there.

I'll keep ya'll posted. BTW: the last few weeks, I've cut fat and junk WAY out of my diet, and I feel TONS better. Like I said this comes and goes. Oh well.