The Real World ... Blogger Style: Another guitar to drool over...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Another guitar to drool over...


In my last post I said in unflattering terms that I wanted the guitar that James Hetfield was holding. Well, my friends, I may have been lying. I really want this guitar. You may recognize it; yes, it's Mr. Edward Van Halen's 5150 Kramer guitar, also called "Frankenstein." (that name came from the fact that the original was a mixture of parts from different manufacturers, mainly the neck was from Charvel, and this one is a Kramer neck.)

If any of you Cali people want to have a friend forever, you'll wait for Ed to get drunk and then sneak into his studio (also called 5150) and swipe this mother for me to wail on.
I might trade an eye for it.
An eye for an axe.
What a deal.