The Real World ... Blogger Style: Footwear Question

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Footwear Question

I need new footwear. My work boots are worn down and they have dried cement all over them -


My sneakers suck. I don't want to wear my Doc Martens everyday either, they aren't ideal to work in.

So I'm gonna get new shoes, maybe something a litte more formal than a sneaker, but with a sneaker's comfort level. And I don't want to shop around at all.

I thought I'd ask what the cool shoe is these days. Since I have no idea. I figured it would be smart to get some advice first, then I won't have to waste time browsing.

I don't want to buy basketball player endorsed sneakers. Aside from basketball player endorsed sneakers, Is there a cool shoe these days?

Does it matter? I don't think it matters, but if I'm buying a pair anyway, I'd rather buy a pair that doesn't draw negative attention.

Labels: ,