The Real World ... Blogger Style: I'd just like to say:

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I'd just like to say:

1. Hi.
2. Sorry I've been so lax in posting lately.
3. I have no memory of my teachers.
4. dvl is, quite possibly - The Coolest.
5. Where can I get a cheap web-cam?
6. I heard a new word today: Sneakretive. It's a cross between sneaky and secretive. Feel free to start using it in your own daily life.
7. Here's a word I'm trying to bring back: Cinchy.
8. Blog Madness is driving me crazy. But... That doesn't mean you shouldn't vote.
9. I put up a cool post on my site. But nobody's coming by...
10. My ex's mother has started reading my site. AND she works for the government! GASP!
11. AND THIS IS A BIG ONE! What if we put up Paypal buttons on this site and all of our personal websites to raise money for a face to face meeting of The Real World? It would have to be a central location for all of us... I dunno... Just a thought. What do you guys think?
12. I love my fish. They are cool. But my new Kribensis is very sneakretive.
13. I love both Photobucket AND Belle.
14. I am to blame for nothing.
15. LA and OC members: Would you guys wanna come see my show?
16. I miss you Marci. Even though you have not accepted your panties.
17. Miller High Life is truly The Champagne of Beers.