The Real World ... Blogger Style

Monday, February 09, 2004

I can not tell you how much i love marci monday. I am all worried i am going to type things right for the first time ever and disappoint my fans.
Random story time:

One time i first started dating a boy i went to his house and it was the first time i had met all his friends. Well i immediately starting feeling eird so i went into the bathroom and put h2o on my face and though i was better walked to the door grabbed the knob and then i ws sittingon he floor looking up at my hand. So more h2o, and i felt better. I walked out to the party and all the sudden i hear tons of laugter and there are people standing over me. Turns out i had passed out. and i was all embarressed that his friends were ass's for laughing at me. But it turns out when i hit the floor someone yelled "oh god she just realized she is dating paul".

Moral of the story: if you pass out meeting his friends run like hell. There is a year i will never get back.

(now youall can see how my posts look before i spell check and post, i really don't think it is that bad)