The Real World ... Blogger Style: I have such a cold

Monday, March 02, 2009

I have such a cold

Life has been weird the past few months.
First MB passed away.
Then I went down to Florida for about three weeks, and the pet store charged me 80 bucks to board the bird that mocks me.
Then I came back from Florida.
Then I got sick and went to the ER, and they told me my Gall Bladder had to come out, but they wanted to wait until it wasn't quite as infected, but they kept me overnight and filled me up with all kinds of antibiotics, and told me I could wait as long as I wanted to have my gall bladder removed.
Two days later I had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital and I had emergency gall bladder surgery the next day, and I had to spend like three more nights in the hospital, and this is after they told me that most people are released just hours after surgery.
Then a week and a half ago I flew to LA and stayed with dvl and her family, and we saw all sorts of cool sites, then we all caught colds, and I think mine was the worst, and you know, dvl still looked pretty hot even though she had a cold, and then I flew home on Saturday, but my flight was delayed two hours because there was something wrong with the plane and they were trying to fix it, and I thought, instead of trying to fix it why didn't they just get a plane that didn't need fixing, but they didn't, and when we finally took off everything went smoothly, except for the fact that I had to use various airport lavatories about a half a dozen times because my digestive system still isn't 100% after my gall bladder surgery, but I'm home now, and my cold is starting to break up, and you see that picture just under this text ... believe it or not, Tom Cruise was hiding behind the sign making out with John Travolta, and I swear I'm not lying.