The Real World ... Blogger Style: What should I pack?

Sunday, December 07, 2008

What should I pack?



I need a little help in deciding what to pack for my trip to Florida next week.
So far all I have come up with is my George Foreman Grill.
Last night belle suggested that I take the following five items:
1. Rifle bullets
2. The 15 pound Spiral Cut Ham you have marinating in lemon tea with honey in the fridge.
3. A speedo, as I am pretty sure every man in Florida wears one and I wouldn't want you to feel left out.
4. Your 2008 Ryan White Christmas Advent Calendar with real milk chocolates that plays Candle in the Wind EVERY DAY. (Yesterday was Ryan White's birthday.)
5. Your 67 mp3 players because one will probably be crushed by the morbidly obese woman sitting next to you on the plane and one will probably fall into the pool when you are wearing your speedo because THERE ARE NO POCKETS IN SPEEDOS.