The Real World ... Blogger Style: Rainy Monday Night in East Tawain.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Rainy Monday Night in East Tawain.

Did I tell you that I bought a new refurbished laptop that I am 99% sure is a new discontinued model laptop?
Did I tell you that I bought a cordless optical mouse for it?
Did I tell you that I bought a 320 gig portable hard drive for it?
Did I tell you that I bought speakers for it, but I won't be getting the speakers for a couple more days because I bought them online ...
Actually, I bought all this stuff online except for the mouse, and I am very happy with everything, in fact, I use the laptop about 90% of the time now, oh, and the wireless router that I got so I could go wireless on my laptop, I didn't buy that online either, and yeah, I am sitting at the kitchen table right now making this post, and I guess that's it for now.