The Real World ... Blogger Style: Where is my mind?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Where is my mind?

Ok, things have really been hectic around here the last few months, but I really don't want to go into that here, but if you are interested you can check out my buzznet account to see what is what.
Soooooooooo, yesterday I tried connecting the digital cable box to a different tv set and a different cable outlet and all I got was the message that channel is currently not available but will be shortly, or something like that, anyway, it didn't become available shortly so I called the cable company and talked with the automated help bot for about a half hour, and after running through all her tips with nothing happening she out me through to a real live person, who after a half hour couldn't remedy it is either. So she set up an appointment for a cable guy to come out, so fine, and dandy.
I had other stuff I had to do so I forgot about it for awhile, and later on that night I figured I'd just hook the tv up to the basic cable so I'd have something to watch later that night ...
It was then that I discovered ...
That I had connected the cable box to the tv set, but ...
I hadn't connected the cable to the cable box!!!
I felt like such a newbie.

Here's a picture of my toe that I smashed this afternoon while moving furniture.

This is what can happen when you move furniture when you are half asleep and barefoot. - Photo Hoste...

THE REAL WORLD ... BLOGGER STYLE MUST NEVER DIE!!!