The Real World ... Blogger Style: Xmas in April???

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Xmas in April???

Since Easter is in March this year there are no holidays in April, unless you count April Fools Day, so is anyone interested in having a Xmas in April this year?
There would be the same ground rules as in XIJ and XIJIF, you know, $10.00 limit, and I'd have to beg belle to take part, and then she would get all paranoid worrying that the gift(s) she bought isn't(aren't) good enough, and yadda yadda yadda, and I think I could get dvl to take part, so we would have maybe five or six people taking part, and no, Sandra and Jonnie could not exchange with each other like the last time, because there would be no postage involved, and half the fun is the postage, and if we had XIA it would be on the 25th, and I would randomly draw the names out of a hat, and I guess that's all I'm going to get into until some of you show some interest.