The Real World ... Blogger Style: What I Did To Harass A Bunch Of Boy Scouts...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I Did To Harass A Bunch Of Boy Scouts...


The weekend of Oct. 12/14th I was on the campus of Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne, where our intrepid RLB once harassed the library staff, and participated in a Boy Scout Camporee. And I didn't camp there, I just drove over and helped out. (I live 1 1/2 miles from this place, why the fuck should I camp???)

What you're looking at is a live Internet broadcast studio. The boys ran the cameras, and I helped with the camera switching. (I'm under the red arrow, in the red hat. As usual.) As far as I know it went well. We were ahead of the game, in fact...this was done over a WIRELESS connection. So them Boy Scouts bring everything camping. Except hot women. Send belle next time.