The Real World ... Blogger Style: Did Somebody Say "Teen Poem"?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Did Somebody Say "Teen Poem"?

Here's a poem you could get up and read Jonnie.
And I've kept it clean.
This is a Midwest point of view type of poem, and should be read in a South Whitley accent.

"I need something to hide my face
Because you make it break out bad
I get wiggly in the feet when I see you
Because you work in the feed mill with my dad
Daddy says you could make a man of me
If I went back to your trailer
And Daddy says he'd be proud of me
When and if I save ya
Mama says she'd disown me
If I dirty you up and nail ya
So I have to hide my lust in a burlap bag
That is why I took ya
Back to the creek outside of town
And used a switch to flail ya
Now lay quiet while I dig the grave
Where you'll forever sleep
But damn this cheap ol' coffee can
The hole won't be that deep."

Read it live it sounds better.
|

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Nice poem. I would say it's for teenagers.
Daddy's little girl :)

Teen Chat

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home