The Real World ... Blogger Style: Ten things I did on Friday the 13th.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ten things I did on Friday the 13th.

1. I bought a new toilet seat.
2. I limped all day after a four mile walk, and I'm still limping a little, and it's not a muscle or anything like that, it's the heel in my left foot, so maybe I should change my nickname from Boz to Achilles.
3. I ate a chocolate dipped ice cream cone from McDonalds, and felt shame because it wasn't the BK, but the BK doesn't serve ice cream, so screw them.
4. I slept a lot, no wait, it was today that I slept a lot, or is it alot?
5. I bought two cans of asparagus even though Babe Ruth said it made his urine smell.
6. I got funny looks from people I passed during my walk because I was singing along with Suzanne Vega while listening to My Name is Luca on my Zune in a high falsetto voice.
7. I sacrificed the neighbor's cat to appease the Lord of Darkness
8. I smelled that funny smell in my clothes closet that I get every year at about this time which is probably coming from a dead animal in the crawl space under the house and not directly from my closet, at least I hope it's not directly from my closet.
9. I bought more disposable razors than I will ever be able to use in this lifetime.
10. I watched The Wicker Man on cable and it is probably one of the worst movies that I have ever seen that wasn't intentionally trying to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and yeah, it was one of those it's so bad it's good, well maybe not good but at least entertaining movies I have ever seen, and I'm sure if the funniest part was when Nicholas Cage pulled out his gun and ordered the school teacher to step away from the bicycle or when Nicholas Cage was running through the woods in a bear costume and he stopped to sucker punch a woman who was just sort of standing there doing her job.