The Real World ... Blogger Style: The Nose Knows

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Nose Knows

I just posted on The 99 Cent Blog about my new local 99 Cent store(s).

Another thing I picked up there was this deck of Dating for Dummies cards:

I think the idea is to bring them on a date and pull one out as a conversation starter when you can't think of anything else to say. In all liklihood though, the only conversation that was started was probably, "Why are you carrying Dating for Dummies cards with you on our date"? I don't think the Dating for Dummies card deck sold very well through regular retail outlets because the 99 Cent Store has a ton of them.

I am glad my dating days are over. They sucked.

I will now post a random Dating for Dummies card:
Is your date telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? The nose knows. Peple who are lying undergo some biological changes. Under stress, the nose becomes engorged with blood and starts to tickle, so liars tend to rub their noses when telling a fib. This phenomenon is called the "Pinocchio Syndrome".
Describe a time when you lied to your date, or your date lied to you. Did your nose give you away?
All blog members are expected to respond promptly and courteously.

Labels: , , , ,