The Real World ... Blogger Style: My "Second" Birthday Is Coming...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My "Second" Birthday Is Coming...


For those who care...
Next week, August 29th (or 28th, I was drugged at the time,) I will "celebrate" the second birthday of me.

What am I saying here, you axe?? I consider that day my "rebirth," the day John W. Corbin, genius, went to the ripout room, and from the slab arose Juan Bodley, the tormentor you now deal with on a weekly basis here at RW...BS.

How do you celebrate, you say?? Drink your favorite beverage (mine is Pepsi) and have a cupcake and then throw extra body parts you have laying around at old pics of yourself pre surgery. (Boz you aren't cleared to throw anything so have MB do it for you.) Jonnie and Sandra are excused; marital bliss can cause extreme damage to walls and windows, caution is urged.

Print this pic and post in on the nearest dartboard; that mulleted freak does not exist anymore. Bow down to the rebirth of Juan Bodley!!!