The Real World ... Blogger Style: Rob's Poem Generator

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Rob's Poem Generator

Over at Shamus' Glob & Wail, I found a great link - Rob's Poem Generator!

Enter a URL and it will generate a poem.
The first one isn't usually great, but keep hitting the submit button and eventually, you'll get a great one.

Here are a couple RW...BS poems (with html text removed):

you believe
me, freak
out. JohnnyC.
Weekend Happy
right? to view larger image.
new magazine covers
too.Jaymz Hetfield and
my cousin Casey,
way to go into round 2 of
the interview, went
so I moved out her new video camera
posted by Rebel Leady
Boy Sandra Rosa
Amy Jo Johnny C Malone
Jonnie & Summer Home Jonnie & 99 Cent
Blog mates...


and -


I be monitoring all times, so
I talked with
Juan Bodley got me
freak out.of the Confessional
postCount ; may! already?
again!!! In the AxeMasters magazine
cover some time
just
it and my cousin Casey,
way posted
by JohnnyC. offers his Apache
wife, Joshie...and it
off her.We should really do it!
apparently , then the rich bohemian
bourgeoisie and you hosers from different
backgrounds
decide to
be Proud of selectivebreeding that
pugs havetrouble breathing because Tassajara is true
that lovable dork from different backgrounds decide to get a paragraph
of his own limerick Here try
this job you
have a great Saturday
May already? again!!!
In the urge to Evansville for But
becuase i do it!
and a great Saturday in the Real World ...


I highly recommend visiting Rob's Poem Generator today.

Labels: , , ,