The Real World ... Blogger Style: They're rockin' again!!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

They're rockin' again!!!


In the pic to your left you see myself (on the left) and my cousin Casey, way back in 1990-something. (Would have been before 1992...I moved out of the house then.) Casey, aka Pedro, and myself, aka Juan Bodley, spent a crazy Saturday this last weekend having a good ol' time just a pickin' and a grinnin'. (Casey wields a mean axe...And I'm not just sayin' it - he can play!!)
((regular viewers here will recognize this pic as the basis for the "AxeMasters" magazine cover some time back...))

Pictures were taken and recordings were made...in the near future some of the recordings hopefully will be posted here (probably me TRYING to play the guitar and failing miserably) and of course there will be new magazine covers too.

Jaymz Hetfield and KRK Hammett better look out now, though, Juan Bodley got some metal for you!!!!!
Keep looking in to see the results of a great Saturday in the rock, as it were...

My apologies to Casey's wife Sharon for destroying any hopes of having a peaceful Saturday, by the way...