The Real World ... Blogger Style: Easter Survey

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Survey

1. What is your favorite color jelly bean - Red
2. Do you like black jelly beans - Yes, but only by themselves
3. Did you color eggs last night - No
4. Will you be going to church today - No
5. Where do you stand on white chocolate - It's very rich, so only in small quantities
6. Ham for dinner - No
7. Where does Easter rate among your favorite holidays. Favorite, least favorite, or somewhere near the middle - One of my least favorites as an adult, one of my favorites as a kid.
8. Peeps, yes or no - No
9. What is your favorite Easter memory - Visiting my grandparents one year when it was unseasonably warm and my Uncle Danny teaching me how to roll up the sleeves on my shirt, and then letting me shoot his bb gun.
10. Do you know any Easter Urban Legends - Every year while growing up my mother used to tell us about the little girl who was diabetic who went into a diabetic coma after finding her brother's Easter basket and eating all his candy.