The Real World ... Blogger Style: CD overload!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

CD overload!!

I cleaned out my CD collection last week; got rid of discs that I had used back when I was still on the air at WJHS in Columbia City. (That was the high school station I sometimes refer to...back "in the day.")
I had a bunch of AC/DC that I didn't listen to and some other "obscure" stuff that I sold to a local shop (Wooden Nickel, Jonnie...they're still here!!) I got a few bucks but I didn't replace any.
But I was inspired to make some collections for my car and soon they're going to be in Jonnie's and Boz's mailboxes!! Although Boz may not like the "Headlong Into a Brick Wall" metal collection...
And I know I still need to send you "proper compensation" for the discs you sent to me...I will be including the Bob and Tom comedy discs (and 2 Xmas CDs I burned for the family too!)

So I will be working on them this week and hopefully they'll be in the USPS's hands soon.